STAT!Ref Medical News Feed
The STAT!Ref Medical News Feed, in conjunction with Reuters Health Medical News, keeps health professionals ahead of the curve with the latest key developments in the world of medicine and pharmaceuticals. Produced by the dedicated team of journalists specializing in medicine and pharmacology, this service is an essential news resource for educational institutions, medical programs, nursing programs, pharmaceutical businesses and other health information departments.
Reuters Health Medical NewsReuters Health (RH) is a leading provider of medical and healthcare news. Reuters Health news services are internationally recognized as unbiased, authoritative, timely and dependable, with the reputation for quality that one expects from a Reuters company. Learn More about Reuters Health News.
• More than 60 healthcare and therapeutic verticals in areas such as oncology, cardiology, infectious diseases, mental health, women's health, diabetes and more
• Written by experts, for experts. The right amount of complexity, detail and depth for a health professional audience in an easy-to-digest news format
• Flexible content and delivery, including customized topic feeds
• Access to daily updates and a complete news archive approximately 20–25 stories per day
• Relevant, value-added medical news for healthcare professionals
• An advanced news source for medical media
• Reliable and timely business intelligence information for corporate and hospital intranets
• Comprehensive and current clinical research updates for medical libraries
• Log in to STAT!Ref
• Go to "My STAT!Ref" and log in or sign up
• If your institution has "My STAT!Ref" turned off, please talk to your librarian
• After logging into "My STAT!Ref" click the STAT!Ref Medical News Feed link on the options menu to open the STAT!Ref Medical News Feed page where you can select the STAT!Ref Medical News Feed areas of interest.
The information contained in STAT!Ref Medical News Feed, is provided by Thomson Reuters on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Thomson Reuters makes no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, or materials included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Teton Data Systems, the makers of STAT!Ref, and Thomson Reuters are not responsible for any losses, injury or damage caused to any person or property (including under contract, by negligence, products liability or otherwise) whether they be direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential, resulting from the application of the information on STAT!Ref Medical News Feed.
"I love Stat!Ref. I'm a pharmacist and use the AHSF drug information daily. I often need to look up more specific information that are in physician and nursing texts. I can easily find it in Stat!Ref."
-- Stephanie Cousineau, Manager of Pharmacy, Riverside Health Care Facilities Inc.
"I teach Evidence Based Medicine (EBM) at the University of Utah Physician Assistant Program and introduce my students to ACP Pier each year, as it is part of the STAT!Ref collection they have access to and it helps demonstrate some of the principles of EBM. Nicely formatted for students and practitioners!"
-- Constance Goldgar, M.S., PA-C, Associate Director, Univ of Utah Physician Assistant Program
"I find STAT!Ref's variety of current evidence based information invaluable."